Controls Engineer needed for a client just outside of Chicago. Looking for someone who has great experience with electrical control systems and automated machinery. Experience in the material handling industry is preferred. Salary will be based on experience.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with PLCs
- Experience with Automated Machinery
- Experience with SCADA systems
- Ability to travel more than 50%
location: Melrose Park, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Programming and developing of control system software
- Start-up / Commissioning of Automated machines and control systems
- Preparation of the Project's technical documents and Control System Specifications
- Assume engineering and project management activities including preparation of concise data design, observation and evaluation of controls and hardware based on performance and cost requirements.
- Troubleshooting and removal of faults, failures and disturbances in automation equipment and devices
- Configuration and implementation of devices and elements like weighing devices, bar code scanners, measurement devices, etc.
- Provide training to customer
- Supervise and control the assembly of equipment performed by subcontractors or other teams, ensuring equipment is assembled according to the schematics/drawing. Assist in the assembly whenever needed.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.