Contract position: Engineering & Construction client is looking for an Assistant Construction Manager for a contract possible temp to perm assignment in Albuquerque, NM. The Assistant Construction Manager will assist the Construction Project Manager with day-to-day management of project safety, quality, schedule, cost control, contracts, subcontractors, suppliers, procurement, proposals, estimates, documentation, turnover, client interface, field-based activities, and other duties required.
location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
job type: Contract
salary: $33 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or construction management from an accredited curriculum.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management related to the Electrical Utility Industry.
- US Citizenship or Green card required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Must have ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of industry, government, and public contracts on project-related matters.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus but not mandatory.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.