Permanent position: Immediate need for an Assistant Project Manager in the Springfield, MA area with a mechanical contracting company that specializes various commercial, institutional, life science and industrial projects. Candidates should have a BS in Engineering or Construction Management and some experience, however candidates that are purely entry level with a passion for mechanical systems, plumbing, piping, metal fabrication, HVAC and construction will be highly considered.
location: Springfield, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Working with the PMs on submittal documents, drawing reviews, coordinating with field personnel, lead times, design, etc.
- Working in the office coordination with design, fabrication, production, etc.
- BS in Engineering or Construction Management.
- 0-5 years experience in construction, mechanical contracting, project engineering, engineering HVAC / plumbing systems, etc.
- Previous sheet metal fabrication, piping / plumbing or construction experience would be a huge plus.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.