Our client, a leader in the Aerospace division, is seeking a Sr. Maintenance Manager whom will spear head facilities and equipment upkeep- to include trouble shooting, diagnosing, and repair of CNC Machines, HVAC, Electrical, and pneumatics. Excellent training will be provided.
The ideal candidate is comfortable troubleshooting, diagnosing and dismantling a variety of different components accross the facility. They should have excellent organization skills with the ability to delegate and manage programs. This person will be in charge of supply management will do some purchasing for the facility.
location: Devens, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $54,000 - 62,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
Under very limited supervision and following established procedures, responsibilities may include some or all of the following duties:
- Establish and maintain a preventive maintenance program.
- Examines situations and determines repair remedies.
- Dismantles and repairs worn or broken equipment of all kinds, including machine tools.
- May be required to make replacement parts.
- Assembles and installs plant equipment/machine tools.
- Performs all equipment and facility general maintenance functions such as carpentry, electrical, plumbing, painting and welding.
- Troubleshoot/Repair facility equipment such as compressors, air conditioning, heating, etc.
- Troubleshoot hydraulics and electrical / electronic circuitry.
- Repair or replace defective parts or equipment utilizing manuals, drawings, specs and other verbal or written instructions
- Responsibility for the Environmental Health and Safety efforts within the facility, under the guidance of the EHS/Facilities Manager
- Facilitates the repair and maintenance of facility equipment through the use of subcontractors.
- Assist/move facility equipment according to plant layouts.
- Coordinates and plans the movement of facility equipment.
- Ability to drive a fork truck.
- Other responsibilities as required and/or directed.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge in: Mechanical Systems, Electrical Theory and Troubleshooting, Plumbing and Piping, Compressed Air Systems, HVAC Systems,
- Must demonstrate good interpersonal skills and be willing to work effectively as a participative team member.
- Basic competence in computer skills
- Able to wear required safety personal protective equipment (Eye Protection, Ear Protection, Safety Shoes, etc.)
- Must possess good manual dexterity, reliable judgment, and possess a willingness to learn.
- Required to lift up to 35lbs.
- 3 or more years of experience in relevant Facilities work OR one or more of the following Massachusetts State licenses: Electrician, Pipefitter, Plumbing, HVAC,
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.