A global manufacturer with operations in the US, Europe, and Mexico is seeking a Mechanical Engineer primary responsibilities are to evaluate, implement and monitor processes and operating systems for the manufacture of Stainless Steel. This position is located near beautiful Mobile, Alabama. Salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $120K, plus an opportunity for a bonus, relocation assistance, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Calvert, Alabama
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives in the Annealing & Pickling department of the mill.
- Provide technical guidance and training to the mechanical maintenance and operating teams.
- Facilitate the identification and/or implementation of Best Practices and Continuous Improvement across all teams
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; and requesting special services
- Assist in the development of Safe Job Procedures (SJP) and Emergency Procedures (EP).
- Maintain environmental and safety compliance requirements.
- Identify safety hazards and opportunities for improvement in Safety.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.