A global manufacturer with operations in the US, Europe, and Mexico is seeking a Reliability Engineer. The primary role of the Reliability Engineer is to identify and manage asset reliability risks that could adversely affect plant or business operations. This position is located near Mobile, Alabama.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $120K, plus an opportunity for a bonus, relocation assistance, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Calvert, Alabama
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develops the foundational building blocks for asset reliability
- Asset hierarchy walk downs of equipment
- Criticality assessments to a component level
- Simplified Failure Mode Effect Analysis (SFMEA) on the top 15% to 20% critical components
- Develop Equipment Maintenance Plan from SFMEA
- Develop maintenance strategies from SFMEA
- Works with project engineering to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified
installations. The reliability engineer is responsible for adhering to the life cycle asset management (LCAM)
process throughout the entire life cycle of new assets.
Participates in the development of design and installation specifications along with commissioning plans.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.