A Manufacturing Project Engineer is needed for a renowned manufacturing organization in the Lexington, KY area. The Manufacturing Process Engineer is responsible for equipment procurement, modification of existing equipment, and installation activates.
Qualified candidates must have 1+ years of process, manufacturing, or project engineering experience, and candidates with internship experience will also be considered. Candidates must be proficient with AutoCAD and Catia proficiency are preferred. This is a long-term contact opportunity slated to last a year or longer, and our client is only local candidates or candidates willing to relocate themselves. Candidates can expect 30% travel and 30% overtime.
location: GEORGETOWN, Kentucky
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 36 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Create detailed specifications for machining equipment
- Provide planning process, budget, and schedule for testing equipment
- Oversee equipment run off & commissioning
- Create detailed layout criteria for equipment facilities
- Ensure start-up and run-off meet production specification Virtually confirm plant equipment and processes within CAD and Catia
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.