Sanitation Manager needed for a client just outside of Fort Wayne Indiana. This position manages, supervises and coordinates activities with food safety and sanitation programs. The position is responsible for management of plant cleaning, sanitation, and compliance with GMP's, Good Safety Practices, sanitation and policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant study or equivalent certification and a minimum of 3 years of progressive leadership experience in Sanitation/Quality in food manufacturing positions.
- Knowledge and experience in CIP/COP, master sanitation schedule and environmental monitoring.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable and proficient on a computer, including Microsoft Office.
- Possess the ability to creatively solve problems and maintain records.
- Excellent organizational skills, accurate record keeping and detail orientation is necessary.
- Ability to comply with all safety and department regulations.
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
location: Wabash, Indiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Supervises adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices in regard to sanitation procedures
- Monitors and audits, making adjustments as necessary to processing and packaging equipment cleaning systems/procedures to ensure optimal cleanliness
- Ensures compliance with all company and regulatory sanitation food quality and food safety standards as well as employee safety and environmental standards
- Works closely with management and production personnel on sanitation problems; recommending changes to improve sanitation policies, procedures, and cleaning effectiveness
- Performs comprehensive sanitation audits on each unique production process to determine sanitation effectiveness
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.