Third Shift Maintenance Technician needed for a client located just north of Cincinnati. Need someone who has good experience with automated machinery. Salary for this role will be based on experience.
- Experience in Industrial Maintenance
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLC
- Experience with Robotics
- Able to ready and troubleshoot from electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics, mechanical prints
- Willing to work overtime and off shifts
location: Fairfield, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 10pm to 7am
education: High School
- Respond to emergency requests for repairs/replacements.
- Repairs and maintains a variety of production machinery and equipment including electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, motors, PLCs, VFD and robotics.
- Use a wide range of shop, hand, and power tools common to the various trades applied.
- Performs routine inspections and preventative maintenance of assigned plant equipment, machinery and systems.
- Understand PLC operation and troubleshoot from a nonprogrammer level. (Mitsubishi).
- Troubleshoot AC and DC electrical controls and circuits.
- Dismantle machinery (electrical/mechanical) to locate, repair/replace defective parts and reassemble to a good working standard.
- Perform machine adjustments.
- Participate in improvement activities.
- Keep the maintenance and inventory areas clean and organized.
- Weld machinery and parts as needed.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.