Our client in the Gaithersburg MD area is looking to add an experienced Hardware/RF Technician to their growing team for a contract-to-hire opportunity. Candidates interested should have an Associates degree in Electronics or a Military background with a minimum of 3 year's relevant experience. If interested, please apply below and call us today for immediate consideration. Thank you.
location: Germantown, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 27 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Troubleshooting and debugging of satellite communications systems. Understanding of RF fundamentals, digital logic and microprocessors, LAN/WAN fundamentals, Satellite systems, test equipment (oscilloscopes and spectrum analyzers)
- Perform integration testing, fault isolation, and troubleshooting on Satellite communication systems and subsystems.
- Must be motivated to learn and work both in an independent role and part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.