Great client is looking for an AfterMarket Service / Product Line Manager. This candidate will manage the overall direction for the Aftermarket departments including the Field Service Engineers and the Parts Sales Team.
You'll be challenged and rewarded. Make friends and have fun. Improve our customers' packaging performance and efficiency every day. Help build the future of packaging automation. We're proud of that and hope you will be too.
You'll have opportunities to take your career in the direction you desire. You can be creative. Strategic. Persuasive. Influential. A mechanical marvel. A customer service authority. Meticulous. A closer. A futurist.
Please Apply Today!!
location: Moorestown, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The Aftermarket Product Line Manager will manage the overall direction for the Aftermarket departments including the Field Service Engineers and Parts Sales.
- Manage group resources including scheduling appropriate staff for specific jobs based on skill set, availability, etc.
- Support sales team in the URS review and quotation process for new projects and/or upgrades
- Through coordination with the Production Supervisor, manage the utilization of Field Service personnel to support the production group relative to normal manufacturing and/or in support of FAT activities
- Develop and implement Aftermarket marketing and sales initiatives to increase revenue
- Conduct Parts/Service sales presentations. Negotiate Parts/Service customer contracts.
- Continue to improve or develop Service Department's programs to maximize customer satisfaction/support.
- Develop positive relationships with customers to effectively analyze customer requirements and promote company parts/service products to meet those requirements.
- Educate, teach, and provide training and/or resources to each Part Sales employees to maintain the required level of department expertise.
- Oversee Service Department employee training requirements to insure WLS has the highly level skilled Service Technicians.
- Ensure that the department satisfies all internal requirements for financial reporting relative to service calls as well as documentation of trip reports
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in a related role in a similar industry and having had increasing levels of responsibility
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Solid knowledge of equipment of the type that we produce. Good general automation controls and mechanical design knowledge, as it pertains to manufacturing
- Good interpersonal skills. Ability to interface with customers daily and to be a professional and positive ambassador for the company
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Strength of character to drive change
- Capable of displaying positive leadership traits that result in a united team
Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental/vision programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. There is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment! Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.