Large Global Company is looking to add to their workforce.This company delivers best in class industrial systems, focused on the entire packaging spectrum. This candidate will be working as Controls Automation Engineer customizing client solutions, must have strong programming PLC experience. Huge plus would be experience with B&R Modicon but not neccessary.
You'll have opportunities to take your career in the direction you desire. You can be creative. Strategic. Persuasive. Influential. A mechanical marvel. A customer service authority. Meticulous. A closer. A futurist.
Please Apply Today!!
location: Moorestown, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The Controls Automation Engineer will be responsible for automation and controls systems design, specification, programming, simulation and testing, and start-up assistance. The successful candidate will be a key contributor to the ingenuity of our equipment design, and our ability to find the best possible solution for the customer. In this role you will...
- Generate programs for the company's labeling and other equipment as required
- Create required documentation to support assembly, test and debug of equipment on the production floor and for future servicing
- Be responsible for interfacing with other automation and mechanical engineers as well as with sales staff and customers in an effort to fully understand the scope of any project
- Evaluate and recommend specific hardware and software components to be used on any given project
- BS Electrical or Software Engineering preferred
- 2+ yrs relevant experience
- Good understanding of label and/or packaging applications and technology
- Ability to work independently and with limited day-to-day supervision
- Proven ability in PLC logic and programming with many or all of the following PLCs: Allen Bradley, B&R, Modicon, GE Fanuc, Siemens, AutomationDirect, Mitsubishi, Omron, Aromat, Toshiba, etc.; and HMI or SCADA programming and configuration of any of the following software packages Wonderware, Rockwell, Intellution, GE Cimplicity, Ci-Tech, Iconics, Siemens, US Data, etc.
- Good debugging skills through a solid understanding of system level issues that may present as anomalous equipment behavior
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.