Seeking a Field Service Engineer for a high growth client near Louisville, KY. The Field Service Engineer will provide robotic programming and other professional, technical expertise necessary to support quality integration, assistance/start up, and customer training associated with the company's products. Apply now for immediate consideration!
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Fanuc Robotic experience is required.
location: Pewee Valley, Kentucky
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Provide the technical expertise required for integration, programming, assistance, and service of
robotic cells, including planning/writing of programming code as necessary, to ensure the end -
product meets functional goals expected of the product on required schedules.
- Be able to perform a PM (Preventative Maintenance) on a wide array of robot models and
- Provide technical support and training, drive programming standards, and be an example for
Robot System Engineers and Programmers to follow.
- Make timely recommendations to other departments to achieve quality improvement or
lowering of design, build, and programming costs.
- Train customers on the use and operation of robotic cells
- Attend and successfully complete specific application Fanuc training classes.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.