Contract position: Engineering & Construction client is looking for a few Project Assistant/Project Coordinator for a contract possible temp to perm opportunity in Kansas City, MO. You need 3-10 years of similar experience doing this for industrial or heavy industrial engineering or construction projects (oil & gas, power generation, manufacturing, etc...), but any engineering or construction environment would be OK.
location: KANSAS CITY, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- You will support the Project & Construction teams by performing many project administrative duties
- Provide general administrative support for company projects
- Track status of projects and produce monthly progress reports
- Put together engineering packages to be sent to client (pull together drawings, put together Submittal, specs, versions, dates, etc.)
- Document Control - Swapping out the hard copy drawings as they are received or revised from the home office
- Process document and drawing changes and distribute to the authorized users in a timely manner
- Provide information to facilitate questions regarding projects and prepare research information
- Record minutes from Project Manager/team meetings
- Keep and maintain project files including project email box
- Track projects and produce monthly progress reports
- Assist design teams with finalizing proposals (grammar, wording, etc.) (Tech writing background helpful)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.