Global manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Project Manager. This position will be located in Portland, Oregon. The Project Manager will actively participate and take on the project leader role in various projects to support the customer with value added value engineering initiatives.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $120K, relocation, plus other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Portland, Oregon
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Act as the central point of contact for internal and external customers in daily operations engineering services
- Coordinate and support the Bill of Material for internal and external customers i.e. part count, standardization, reporting, etc.
- Coordinate and support line walks, development of parts, best in class fixing, assembly time reduction, etc.
- Provide technical support to other Facil teams and Facil processes, tools and systems
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.