Manufacturing Project Engineer needed at a leading heavy industrial manufacturing company located near Colorado Springs, CO. Role is responsible to coordinate the project design across all disciplines, approvals, requisitioning, installation and commissioning of assigned work. Must have Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical) with at least five (5) years of capital project experience within a industrial manufacturing environment. This is a direct hire role with relocation assistance available for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!!!
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical Engineering)
- Must have at least five (5) years of capital project experience within a industrial manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Proficient in AutoCAD, and/or Solid Works
- Ability to deliver projects on time, on budget and within the identified parameters
location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Coordinates the project design across all disciplines, approvals, requisitioning, installation and commissioning of assigned work
- Ensures that engineering, installation and commissioning activities are executed according to schedule, man/hours, equipment and materials budget
- Ensures the interdisciplinary consistency of design documents
- Ensures that vendors' documents are approved, commented and returned to vendors
- Contributes to the definition of equipment lists
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.