Industry-leading manufacturer seeks a Mechanical Engineer to focus on production equipment. You should have experience troubleshooting industrial equipment, and well as participating in maintenance projects and equipment reliailbity planning. Smaller location of a large company, allowing you to feel the impact of your work, have a voice, yet enjoy near limitless growth opportunities. Note: you must be able to work in the US without present or future visa sponsorship.
location: South Bend, Indiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Troubleshoot production equipment
- Participate in maintenance and capital projects
- Liaise with maintenance leadership, planning, and scheduling teams
- Develop and guide critical equipment repair strategies; recommend replacements and schedules
- Participate in reliability efforts throughout the plant
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.