Well established, industry leader and growing manufacturing company is looking for a promotable HR Business Parter in the Sarasota, Florida area.
This hours for this position will be Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience with base salary ranging from $65k to $70k plus an annual bonus opportunity.
Relocation assistance is available.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Sarasota, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 6pm
Build effective working relationships within the internal client organization, delivering high-quality professional services with guidance from senior colleagues.
- Work within established procedures to achieve specified goals.
- Contribute to the drafting of HR frameworks and tools within an area of expertise, ensuring compliance with specified design principles, internal policies, and external legal requirements.
- Resolve queries from internal or external customers or suppliers by providing information on complex processes and the related policies, referring to others where necessary for interpretation of policy.
- Deliver complex analyses of HR data; identify key trends and contribute to the creation of HR insights that enable the diagnosis of business issues, enhancement of employee engagement, and/or improvement of business performance.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers in developing, documenting, and communicating solutions (including disciplinary action) for individual Employee Relations cases; support managers at formal hearings.
- Carry out complex HR data processing tasks; advise colleagues when needed and use expertise to help improve data collection tools and administration processes.
- Develop own capabilities by participating in assessment and development planning activities as well as formal and informal training and coaching; gain or maintain external professional accreditation where relevant to improve performance and fulfill personal potential. Maintain an understanding of relevant technology, external regulation, and industry best practices through ongoing education, attending conferences, and reading specialist media.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. A successful HR Business Partner will display the following competencies at the "Individual Contributor" level:
- Behavioral Competencies: o Communicates effectively o Ensures accountability o Manages complexity o Business insight o Plans and aligns o Decision quality o Drives engagement
- Technical Competencies: Data Collection and analysis, Planning and Organizing, Policy and procedures, Verbal Communication, Business Requirements Analysis, Compliance, Policy and Regulation, Assessment, Employee Relations, Presentation skills, Review and Reporting
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Experience enables job holder to work unsupervised
Bachelor's degree in HR or Business Management, Preferred: HR Certification,
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.