Leading building materials manufacturer is seeking a day shift production supervisor to join their team in Kinston, NC. Monday-Friday 7am-5:00pm $60k-$67k base plus annual bonus. Great benefits, relocation package and upward mobility!
location: Kinston, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 67,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Responsible for the supervision of operational activities in accordance with departmental policies, procedures, and standards to achieve established production schedules and desired quality levels in a safe manner
- This position will report to the Superintendent or Manufacturing Manager
- Supervise the activities and personnel engaged in manufacturing of products within their assigned department and shift
- Create, maintain, and audit Standard Work
- Interpret, apply, and/or consistently enforce all company policies, programs, rules, regulations, and safety rules
- Achieve departmental, plant, and corporate goals for safety, quality, and productivity
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.