Manufacturer in the Westlake, OH area is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to add to their team. The ideal candidate will have prior inside or outside sales experience. Base salary plus commission. Hybrid schedule allows employees to work 1-2 days/week from home.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Rocky River, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Sales driven position responsible for the selling of technical equipment, accessories and consumables for the designated sales territory by phone
- Provide Management with accurate forecasts of potential sales on an on-going basis.
- Will provide support for 3-5 territories, which offers stable commissions structure
- Follow up on leads and maintain a book of business as provided, although must also be comfortable prospecting for new business
- Maintain records of customer contacts using the CRM system
- Ensure accuracy of contact/account profile and forecast information
- Conduct equipment demonstrations for customers in Westlake, Ohio facility
- Perform administrative and support duties such as accurate completion of customer quotations and best possible level of service
- Coordinate sales and marketing activities
- Prior successful inside and/or outside sales experience required - active selling, not order taking
- Must be organized with the ability to focus on priority projects and tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise with group presentations (PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of computer software programs, Microsoft Office and sales-based CRM systems
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.