Our client is searching for a Facilities Planner with a construction background. The role is responsible for construction project and renovation planning, estimation, scheduling, and resourcing. This person will work closely with consultants and internal stakeholders to create functional area programs, layouts, and coordinate infrastructure support needs. Interested? Come to work for a global company!
location: Foster City, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Lead feasibility analysis studies, and report project requirements and space planning initiatives related to lab and office renovations and/or new construction
- Forecast local space needs based on departmental growth and change
- Develop options for facility renovations and create reports and presentations on proposals
- Accountable for preliminary budget and schedule creation, resource forecasting
- Schedule project review meetings, review materials and methods, coordinate with project architects, engineers, and construction personnel
- Partner closely with site leaders to align the project strategy to support business development plans and initiatives
- Ensure work complies with applicable codes, drawings, and specifications
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately at turnover
- Daily operational support and other duties as needed or assigned
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.