Our client in the Billerica MA area is looking to add a Senior Principal Hardware Engineer to their growing team. Candidates interested should have a BSEE and a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience. For further detail and immediate consideration please apply below and call us today. Thank you.
location: Bedford, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Support hardware for existing products in production.
- Design of new hardware to support SecurID portfolio.
- Create HW/Electrical specification documents for new products.
- Schematic capture and PCB layouts as needed.
- Design of development and test fixtures as needed for firmware/software and quality test support.
- Manage procurement and assembly of development boards and prototypes.
- Develop test and qualification strategies for existing and new designs.
- Support cross functional teams (Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering, Supply Chain).
- Create ECO's as required to support hardware design changes or releases.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.