Our client, one of the fastest growing advanced manufacturing tech start-ups in the world, is seeking an experienced Electro Mechanical Design Engineer to work in their factory automation systems department, and help design, modify and enhance their state of the art production equipment. Bachelor's or advanced degree in mechanical engineering or similar discipline is required. Prior experience with equipment design in the semiconductor industry is a big plus. Covid vaccination is a condition of employment.
location: Fremont, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Working with the automation team to design, upgrade, automate, and troubleshoot in-house and third party machines including: metrology equipment, CNC lasers, pick-and-place machines, and CVD reactors
- Working with manufacturing technicians to improve operator productivity and with technical staff to improve manufacturing quality, throughput, and yield
- Sourcing and interfacing with vendors when appropriate
- Writing documentation for the use of equipment, training technicians on correct procedures, and working with them to implement changes they request
- Managing project expectations, stakeholders, budgets and timelines
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.