Growing manufacturer outside of Wooster, OH is seeking a Quality Projects Engineer to add to their team. The ideal candidate will have previous manufacturing experience and a technical degree. Six Sigma and/or CQE or other quality certification desired. Experience with ISO audits and validation required. Minitab experience a big plus, as well as data analysis abilities.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Millersburg, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provides daily oversight of the Quality Assurance Lab & Floor Inspectors Office measuring equipment.
- Validates and approves new measurement equipment, to include establishing all validation steps
- Accountable for the specifications & mold/customer drawing specifications
- Oversee the Quality Assurance Lab
- Oversee Floor inspectors Office equipment; provide software upgrades and helps with support of devices
- Ensures Quality Control Plans are accurate for product line
- Verifies all drawings located in Product Center are accurate to molded part being manufactured.
- Identifies appropriate Quality Assurance checks to be completed, dimensions, measurement of parts, frequency and the appropriate equipment to use.
- Performs all measurements and tests for all new molds to verify "final steel cuts" before cuts are made.
- New equipment and gauge validation.
- Conducts special data analysis projects
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but will consider experience in lieu of degree
- Minitab experience a plus
- Excellent quality assurance, communication and computer and software skills required
- Lean Six Sigma certification preferred
- CQE, CQA or other quality certification preferred
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.