Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Process Engineer. This position is located near Lehi, Utah. The Process Engineer will be responsible for driving improvements in product quality and process control through process engineering activities and implementation of quality systems.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $130K, plus an opportunity for a bonus, relocation, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Orem, Utah
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design and implement processes controls to improve efficiencies, maintain acceptable levels of quality and reduce safety risks
- Provide hands-on assistance to Manufacturing personnel on the production floor to identify and understand opportunities for process improvements and implement solutions
- Contribute to the design and lead the implementation of the quality management system at the facility
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.