EHS Manager for a leading industrial manufacturer based near Cary, NC. This role is responsible to own the full range of environmental, health, and safety duties within the distribution facility. To be considered - Bachelor's Degree in related EHS field with at least three (3) years' experience leading EHS in an industrial environment. This is a direct hire opportunity and relocation is available. APPLY NOW!
- Bachelor's Degree in related EHS field (Occ. Safety, Environmental Science, Engineering, etc.)
- Must have at least three (3) years' experience leading EHS in an industrial environment
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal legal requirements related to EHS
- Knowledge of legal reporting requirements
- Experience responding to inquiries
location: Cary, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Owns the full range of environmental, health, and safety duties within the facility to include operational and office areasto to mitigate safety hazards and improve performance
- Accountable for minimizing risk for associates and ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal regulations related to environmental, health, and safety requirements
- Owns and maintains the site EHS program ensuring all recurring and ad hoc audits are completed
- Site lead for emergency response, first responders, and other ad hoc EHS related programs and projects
- Maintains all government required documentation (e.g., OSHA, EPA, DEP, DOT)
- Evaluate all hazardous energy sources and other hazards to determine appropriate controls
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.