$2.7B greenfield steel mill project. Seeking an Electrical Construction Supervisor (permanent position). Compensation includes base salary, bonus and profit sharing. Company operates 200+ divisions so there will be career growth opportunities at this location and others.
· 10+ years of electrical construction field experience on industrial and heavy industrial plant projects
· You need some specific experience working on power distribution EPC projects as a Superintendent, Manager, Supervisor
· Medium voltage (MV) power distribution experience on greenfield projects
· 5+ years of specific experience as an Electrical Superintendent or I&E Construction Superintendent supporting EPC projects
· BSEE desired, HS grad required
location: Huntington, West Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
Provide on-site administrative & technical management for electrical construction areas including: raceway, cable tray, electrical panels, duct banks, grounding, switchgear, transformers, low and medium voltage electrical equipment, wiring, motors, heat tracing, instrumentation, instrumentation calibrations, loop checks and point to point checks, and electrical and control testing
· Report to your Site Manager and ensure that the Electrical systems are constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule
· Responsible for overall supervision of the electrical construction effort, which includes: productivity of crafts, efficient use of materials and equipment, materials management, scheduling, engineering, and contractual performance of the project.
· Work with electrical Subcontractors daily to ensure that the project is constructed & documented in accordance with the project specifications, policies, detailed drawings & industry standards
· Complete daily field reports and take daily pictures to document construction progress
· Interface with the client and your internal Engineering departments daily
· Assist with the implementation of safety programs and provide direction to planning, scheduling, and engineering functions as required
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.