We are actively seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Electrical Design Engineer - PCB Architect within the imaging technology industry for a permanent job opportunity. If you are actively looking for a new job and interested in this opportunity, please apply to the posting and we will be in touch with you soon.
location: Wilsonville, Oregon
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Schematic capture and circuit simulation
- High layer count, complex printed circuit board design
- Serial communications standards
- High-speed circuit design with differential signals and controlled impedance
- Circuit board troubleshooting in a lab environment
- strong written and verbal technical communication skills
- Ability to work within a diverse group across multiple design facilities
- Ability to effectively multi-task between multiple projects
- PC skills including Windows, Linux, MS Office
- Candidates must be highly motivated and possess a strong work ethic. Candidates must also have at least 5 years of experience in product design, DFM, and troubleshooting complex circuit boards and electrical systems.
- Knowledge of switch-mode power supplies and PWM for motor drive
- Knowledge of USB, CAN, Ethernet, PCIe, and various digital video standards
- High-speed synchronous memory
- Circuit board layout (Mentor Graphics tools preferred)
- FPGA design
- Design verification tools (Mentor Graphics HyperLynx DRC, SI, and PI preferred)
BS degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.