A leader is Outdoor Consumer Products is looking for a Technical Compliance Specialist or Engineer to join their team and manage both Regulatory and Certification Compliance.
The role needs a self-managed individual that can work throughout the business and can support multiple groups. Even though the role is Hybrid, it is expected that the candidate can be onsite within an hour.
location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manage the internal Compliance and Certification process for both US and International Product
- Coordinate the processing of all product certification and regulatory requirement documentation
- Maintain and organize all necessary certification and regulatory documents
- Support New Product Development teams as the Regulatory and Certification SME, with insights into product design requirements.
- Bachelors in a technical discipline, BS in Engineering is a plus
- Experience supporting compliance or Consumer Products including Automotive, support of Outdoor Power Equipment is a plus.
- Skills in reading and interpretation of Government Regulations and Certifications
- Highly proficient communication skills in both Verbal and Written are required
- Ability to work in cross-functionally and support multiple teams
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.