This individual will be responsible for supporting product development and ensuring development quality for complex electro?mechanical medical devices. He or she will actively participate and oversee, as a development team member, the planning, development, review, verification, and risk management activities associated with medical device development projects. This individual's responsibilities will include supporting all product design activities and ensuring proper execution of the development process as well as the resulting documentation and records.
- PMP Certification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Medical Device
- 8 years in Project Management
- Product Development
- Product Design
- Management of KPIs
- Manage large project with matrix reporting structure
- Finanical & Cost Analysis for Enterprise projects
location: Saint Petersburg, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 63 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are correctly gathered, understood and properly translated for execution.
· Builds team(s) to address the project goals and objectives for multiple and/or enterprise-level projects.
· Collaborates with customer (internal or external) from requirements gathering through product acceptance stages.
· Aligns the program team to customer needs by establishing milestones, goals, and objectives based on input from all functional areas and stakeholders within the enterprise project.
· Reviews project schedules with functional project managers and project coordinators assigned to projects.
· Provides guidance and motivation to project teams to successfully achieve project goal and corporate initiatives
· Communicates project objectives in terms of overall strategic business objectives.
· Serves as interface with customers, vendors, stakeholders and project sponsor(s)
· Devises creative solutions to critical customer and user needs.
· Manages development of project plans with focus on achievement of project goals and corporate initiatives, including project-specific Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) or metrics.
· Monitors projects' Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and manages the work within scope, quality, time and cost constraints.
· Obtains and summarizes current project information and milestone status versus project performance baseline.
· Drives project/program tasks to completion in accordance with the project schedule.
· Coordinates the efforts of the team to develop an integrated project plan and risk analysis with action plans to mitigate the risks.
· Manages resource capacity and time tracking allocated to enterprise-level project.
· Performs Financial Management and analysis of costs for enterprise-level projects and programs including Capital Expenditures Requests (CER's) travel, training, resources allocation and other project related costs.
· Forecasts project budget and labor needs for current and future site needs.
· Remains accountable for overall project success - including cost, schedule, quality, and scope management.
· Balances the cost, schedule and time-frames against the enterprise level project requirements.
· Reports project status, issues and implemented solutions as well as evaluations and assessments of the results.
· Provides leaders with updates, including greatest opportunities for improvement.
· Recognizes potential problem areas against the plan and identify and implement alternative solutions.
· Identifies best cost solutions to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
· Provides key stakeholders with regular project performance status, variances to plan, and identification of corrective actions (if required).
· Participates in the exchange of ideas and information within the department and with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the company.
· Drives continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
· Demonstrates a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively, making customer issues a priority. Coaches others through difficult decision making situations.
· Designs and facilitates training related to implementation of enterprise initiatives.
· Engages and collaborates with customers within Jabil to obtain greater understanding of customer needs.
· Drives relevant, concise and effective communication through a variety of mediums.
· Designs clear and consistent messages for a variety of diverse audiences, ensuring relevance and effectiveness of delivery.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.