Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Production Supervisor. This position is located in Portland, Oregon and will train on first shift and then switch to rotating. The Production Supervisor will supervise production and maintenance activities to ensure that products meet or exceed all established quality requirements.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $85K, plus an opportunity for a bonus, relocation assistance, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.
location: Portland, Oregon
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 11pm to 8am
- Observe work and monitors to ensure production or processing standard performance - Assist in troubleshooting and problem solving
- Interprets production specifications and determines the acceptability of production that is in process
- Ensures compliance with all safety procedures and establishes/promotes the maintenance of a safe, accident free and healthy work environment
- Ability work work on rotating shifts as needed
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.