Quality Documentation Specialist needed for a full-time opportunity in the Danbury, CT area. The Quality Documentation Specialist will be responsible for accurate and relevant documentation of all manufacturing and supporting procedures with the main objective of simplifying and improving workflows. The ideal candidate will not only be able to generate new instructions from input through output, but also be able to simplify existing documentation so that employees are able to be more efficient in their day-to-day tasks. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: DANBURY, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design and develop new main procedures/instructions in support of each business unit.
- Develop methodology for easier access and understanding for employees of how to find information within documentation portal.
- Facility gap-analysis sessions to assess areas of improvement and communicate to those accountable for implementation and execution.
- Responsible for generating and executing on all aspects of flowcharting and work documents, including training assistance for identified stakeholders.
- Communicate, and release with approvals, any new or changed documentation.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Associates (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.