A Structural Engineer is needed for a leading Engineering firm in the Atlanta metro area. The Structural Engineer is responsible for the design and corresponding engineering calculations needed for a variety of light-industrial and industrial settings.
Qualified candidates must have a BS in Engineering and 3+ years' of related structural design experience for light-industrial/ industrial application. A PE license is strongly desired. Relocation assistance will be considered for qualified candidates.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Perform structural design tasks and engineering calculations for light-industrial and industrial facilities via AutoCAD, Revit, and TELKA
- Perform material specification, detailed definitions, and as needed perform construction monitoring
- Oversee drawings created from designers and drafters
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.