Our a client, a reputable builder of new homes in the Seattle WA area, is seeking a talented Civil Engineer to join their team. Candidate will work closely with civil and land team on site development and layout planning. Must have 5 years experience in Civil Engineering, along with a Civil Engineer Degree from an accredited university. Must have an understading of the municipal stormwater regulations, and be experienced using AutoCad. Candidate needs to posses knowledge of municipal subdivision codes and dealing with municipal agencies. Basic knowledge of land development and the housing industry required. Knowledge in Civil Engineering requirements regarding to preliminary platting, short platting and commercial develoment processes for final designs.
location: BELLEVUE, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Coordination and development of projects associated with land planning specific to single lot home product layouts
- Administering preliminary short plat and subdivision cenceptual designs
- Develop onsite drainage designs for overall projects and onsite lot criteria, along with other associated utility designs required by the various municipalties
- Working with the Civil Department for the preparations and approvals of tasks
- Create land plans, conceptual engineering and product layout while working closely with the civil and land team
- Work with staff members on preliminary designs, product layouts and utility research to serve the property
- Will be doing preliminery engineering adminstration with various consultants
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.