A large global manufacturing solutions provider based just outside of Albuquerque, NM is looking for an Experienced Engineering Manager. Qualified candidates must have the following skills:
Bachelor's degree preferred with 3-5 years of related experience in the electronics manufacturing industry;
2-3 years of supervisory experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Extensive knowledge of Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering philosophies and processes.
Medical Device Experience
location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
· Recruit, interview and hire Industrial Engineers, Process, Manufacturing and Project Engineers.
· Identify individual and team strengths and development needs on an ongoing basis.
· Create and/or validate training curriculum in area of responsibility.
· Coach and mentor Industrial Engineering staff to deliver excellence to every internal and external customer.
· Create and manage succession plans for Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering function.
· Establish clear measurable goals and objectives by which to determine individual and team results (i.e. operational metrics, results against project timelines, training documentation, attendance records, knowledge of operational roles and responsibilities, personal development goals).
· Solicit ongoing feedback from Workcell Manager (WCM), Business Unit Manager (BUM), peers and team member on team member's contribution to the Workcell team. Provide coaching and counseling to team member based on feedback
· Assess communication style of individual team members and adapt own communication style accordingly.
Business Strategy and Direction:
· Define, develop and implement a Process Engineering & Industrial Engineering strategy which contributes to the campus strategic directions.
· Develop an understanding of the Workcell business strategy as it pertains to Industrial & Process Engineering.
· Provide regular updates to BUM, WCM, and Operations Manager on the execution of the strategy.
· Manage technical support globally to sustain Corporate Intranet Site worldwide growth strategy as needed.
· Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value-added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
· Utilize tools to monitor departmental cost and cost trends, striving continuously to improve value.
Forecast Development and Accuracy:
· Prepare timely forecasts for the department.
· Compare forward forecast results to historical actual results for trend assessment and analysis.
· Anticipate future headcount requirements based on open Bays and projected business.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.