Contract position: IMMEDIATE NEED !!....EPC client is looking for a few electric Utility Transmission & Distribution (T&D) or Electric Substation Construction Superintendents for projects in the upper northwest (mainly Oregon). Your main responsibility will be to inspect & provide on-site administrative & technical management of field related construction activities for electric transmission line or substation projects. Client will pay for mob, demob, a regular trip home and per diem. OT paid at time and a half.
location: Portland, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $52 - 62 per hour
work hours: 8am to 6pm
education: High School
- Provide on-site administrative oversight & technical management of field related construction activities (scheduling, engineering, material control , etc...) for high voltage transmission line and-or substation construction EPC projects
- Monitor Subcontractor construction efforts to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule
- Ensure all on-site personnel comply with project procedures, safety program requirements, QA/QC program, industry codes & standards and work rules
- Interface with client representatives, A/E representatives, other contractors, etc.
- Develop and distribute project status reports
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.