Our client in the Portsmouth NH area is looking to add a Sr Electrical Engineer to their growing team. Candidates interested should have a minimum of a BSEE and 8 years of relevant experience, preferably in the Medical Device industry. For further information and immediate consideration please apply below and call us today. Thank you.
location: Portsmouth, New Hampshire
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 155,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
How you contribute:
- Responsible for ensuring product engineering is compliant with global medical device design control requirements.
- Project management for engineering changes or projects where a small project team is required to achieve the project goals.
- The primary R&D resource assigned to product design projects for the development of electromechanical assemblies, electronics, wired and wireless communication design, as well as electrical safety and EMC related design elements associated with the development of medical devices.
- Maintains and updates specifications, board design, drawings and other documentation relevant the product as defined by the quality system.
- The engineer will be responsible for a variety of activities on new product development including design, prototyping, systems integration support, verification and validation, design for manufacture/manufacturing transfer
- Maintains documentation related to materials of concern in support of requirements related to REACH, RoHS, WEEE etc.
- Assess changes in production and the impact to the design of the product.
- Write protocols and reports for verification/validation of products throughout their lifecycle.
- Work closely with software engineering and mechanical engineering team members to integrate design of the system
- Will have accountability for design and testing with external labs to support global medical electrical safety and EMC standards (60601 and its associated subparts)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.