A prominent manufacturing company in the Madison, IN area is seeking a Commercial Financial Analyst to provide financial support and leadership to the Sales, Engineering and Operations teams. The position will have responsibility for supporting program financial analysis and controlling, sales quotations, product line profitability analysis, and general financial planning, reporting and analysis. This is a high priority search, salaried in the $95K+ range!
location: MADISON, Indiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Support the Global Market & Sales Managers with financial analysis needed to support customer quotes and existing programs
- Support new program quote to launch process including updating business briefs and tracking capital, tooling and expenses.
- Support the sales quotation process to ensure that timely and accurate financial analysis is complete for new/renewal program quotes.
- Support financial reporting, planning and forecasting requirements of the sales and engineering departments including order book capital.
- Perform net present value, internal rate of return and cash flow analyses.
- Assist with analyzing product line variance reports to identify corrective actions with regards to pricing, manufacturing and standards.
- Analyze and interpret product line profitability statements.
- Perform product rationalization analyses.
- Produce Customer Transparencies for quotes.
- Analyze and track Change Requests.
- Create cost service and packaging estimates and analyses.
- Provide production to service price analysis.
- Various sales analyses as needed to support Sales and Engineering groups.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.