Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Process Engineering Manager. This position is located near Conover, North Carolina. The Process Engineering Manager will be responsible for the leadership and direction of quality systems and process control strategy related to the plant's production process.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $130K, plus an opportunity for a bonus, relocation, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Claremont, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for Operational Excellence through efficient and effective process controls and process design
- Lead the design and implementation of the quality management system at the facility to ensure compliance to regulatory and organizational standards
- Lead the design and implementation of sustained processes and improvements for new and existing products, including documentation, visual management and training
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.