A leading global chemical manufacturer located in Augusta, GA is seeking a Production Engineer to join their team. This role is responsible for all aspects operations (manufacturing, process, systems, quality, accounting, etc.) for the assigned unit. To be considered - B.S. in Mechanical, Industrial or Chemical Engineering with at least two (2) years of Production/Operations experience in an industrial manufacturing environment (Chemical Mfg. is preferred). This is a permanent opportunity and relocation assistance is available. APPLY NOW!
- B.S. in Mechanical, Industrial or Chemical Engineering
- Must have at least two (2) years of Production/Operations experience in an industrial manufacturing environment (Chemical Mfg. is preferred)
location: Augusta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for and execute all aspects operations (manufacturing, process, systems, quality, accounting, etc.) for their assigned unit plant
- Ensuring safe operations by identifying and resolving unsafe acts and conditions within the unit
- Resolving operational difficulties and providing technical problem solving capability to eliminate production of nonconforming materials.
- Debottlenecking production to increase run rates and achieve targeted production costs
- Developing and implementing capital projects (as assigned) to support improvements
- Tracking and communicating key unit performance measurements including yields, costs, reliability, production and quality metrics
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.