Controls Engineer needed for a client located just outside of Cincinnati. Looking for an experienced individual who can design and develop automated solutions for customers. There's also about 60% travel involved and opportunities for overtime. Salary will be based on experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years previous engineering experience required.
- Regular travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
- strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and management.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
location: Cincinnati, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Programs systems to support equipment operations.
- Interfaces with internal engineering/project management and customers to determine system requirements.
- Supports electrical installation via interfacing to electrical installers.
- Debugs electrical installation of controls and motor components.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.