Contract position: Client that designs & constructs power generation, gas processing plants & refineries is looking for an Electrical Construction QC Inspector for a 9+ month project assignment in Tuscumbia, AL. You need 7+ years of related Electrical Construction QC Inspection experience supporting large refinery, power, process or petrochemical plant EPC projects. Client offers mob, demob, trips home, & per diem. Project begins in July 2022.
location: Tuscumbia, Alabama
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Write exact and accurate inspection reports daily.
- Effectively communicate with foreman and superintendent to assure specification and code inspections are performed.
- Understand and interpret NEC and NFPA codes, specifications, and customer requirements.
- Verify work is being performed and documented in accordance with the AZCO quality program, site quality plan, inspection and testing plans and applicable procedures.
- Assist with scheduling any necessary 3rd party testing that may be required.
- Assist with project turnover of electrical quality related items and documentation.
- Maintain accurate reports of electrical quality control inspections.
- Participate in the Jobsite Safety Observations (JSO's) process and define corrective measures for problem areas
- Comply with all Safety & Health requirements and monitors construction activities to ensure adherence to safety standards.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.