Very reputable, growing and industry leading manufacrturing company is looking for a promotable Process Engineer in the Evansville, Indiana area.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $75k to $90k plus an annual bonus.
Relocation assistance is also available.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Evansville, Indiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Lead process design reviews, raw material qualification and product and process qualification and capability studies.
- Performs PPA/FMEA on all major process and raw material changes.
- Train production personnel on Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- Leads the application and interpretation of SPC charting
- Train and educates personnel on company products, plant and corporate quality policies and procedures; including internal and external personnel, suppliers and customers.
- Conduct internal compliance audits of production tests, process specifications, plant change notices (PCN's) and other in-plant processes.
- Co-ordinate Plant Trials with R&D and plant personnel.
- Ensures trials are accurately conducted and reported.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical)
- 3 + years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of engineering fundamentals.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and PI tools such as Qualpro, MVT/DOE, Kepner-Tregoe PSDM.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong commitment to safety and have experience contributing to a positive, employee oriented culture.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.