Seeking a Lab Support Specialist for a high growth pharmaceutical manufacturing client in the Malvern, PA area. The Lab Specialist would be responsible for supporting the Analytical Lab teams by translating recipes into electronic documents for widespread use across the organization. The incumbent will be trained on a state of the art scientific software system called Biova OneLab. Apply now!
location: Malvern, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $32 - 38 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Support Analytical Recipe Writing in Biovia OneLab Compose
- Collaborates with Assay SMEs, IT and vendor to gather information regarding different analytical techniques for recipe development
- Collaborates with Master Data team to support and establish industry standards
- Performs testing and validation of recipes as part of SDLC compliance
- Supports and trains users on Biovia OneLab Capture recipes
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Documentation Control
- Content Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.