Client is seeking an Operational buyer position to be filled within the Pittsburgh PA area. Applications must have 3+ years of total experience, including minimum of 2 years in a Product Supply discipline with a BA/BS in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Mathematics, Business, Information Technology. Interested applicants please apply below and call us directly today. Thank You.
location: INDIANOLA, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $35.00 - 52.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains and updates all reporting on critical parts suppliers
- Tracking high priority order and coordinating with the multiple areas to ensure expeditious handling, ensuring proper escalation of issues if needed.
- Develops and issues detailed product requirements for assigned suppliers, necessary to achieve customer delivery commitments and to maintain inventory targets, where applicable
- Accountable for the analysis of supply shortfalls impacting internal and/or external customer requirements and ensure root cause identification and corrective action determination.
- Demonstrates technical expertise to increase efficiency and flexibility of department
- Leads supply activities and expedite with the appropriate departments as necessary to insure customer delivery commitments are met.
- Review and disposition materials requested by internal customers, where applicable and monitor performance.
- Responsible for and maintains SAP procurement parameters for assigned area of responsibility.
- Prepare and issue reports related to supply activities and supplier delivery performance.
- Interacts with supplier quality to drive resolution of supplier quality issues
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.