Materials Planner located near Lockport, NY for a leading chemical manufacturing organization. This role is responsible to ensure materials are ordered and delivered with sufficient time to support operational needs. To be considered - must have at least two (2) years of Material Planning experience within a manufacturing environment (chemical manufacturing, food, or pharmaceutical is preferred). This is a contract role. APPLY NOW!
- Must have at least two (2) years of Material Planning experience within a manufacturing environment
- SAP experience
- Proficient excel skills (pivot tables, look ups, etc.)
location: Lockport, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Support key business transactions needed to execute material planning and master data updates
- Support the plant to ensure systems transactions are executed in the preferred systems and tools
- Ensure materials are ordered and delivered with sufficient time to support operational needs
- Ensure updates are processed in SAP as required to meet site needs
- Create purchase requisitions for material planning and follows the delivery progression of the materials to support the production
- Enter information into SAP
- Work with suppliers to resolve local supply issues, tracks vendor reliability & performance as well as product/material/service quality
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.