Worldwide leader in the manufacture of automotive drive train components seeks a MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (Machining) for its operations located just outside of CLEMSON, SC. This position will be primarily responsible for production floor support and process improvement for the machining of complex, tight tolerance components utilizing CNC controlled lathes, mills, and grinding equipment. Additional responsibilities include procurement of new equipment to support capacity uplifts, as well as quoting of new business. $85K-$110K / RELO AVAILABLE
IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!
location: Seneca, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Process owner of a designated departmental process.
- Full responsibility for a department that provides a reliable, stable and sustainable process as it relates to machinery, gaging, quality, tooling, capacity, and documentation, etc.
- Leads the new product launch team which is responsible for designing manufacturing plans including operator work content, machine capability, quality checks and information flow.
- Leads the department planning team for capacity planning and capital forecasting.
- Determines parts, tools, and gaging needed to achieve manufacturing goals according to product specification.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.