Contract Position: Engineering & Construction client is looking for a Office Assistant with minimum 0-3 years of administrative office experience. The Ideal candidate has experience supporting work with a variety of personalities and always maintain a pleasant demeanor.applied knowledge of MS Office Suite or related software.This is a long term contract opportunity in Dallas, TX with a high possibility of turning into a permanent job.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 27 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for receptionist duties by greeting guests and employee owners and callers. Directs calls to appropriate individuals. Answers questions about the company and provides callers with necessary information.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel. Monitors visitor access and issues badges.
- Prepares email announcements, letters, memos, forms, and reports according to written or verbal instructions.
- Assists in coordinating department and companywide events.
- Receives and monitors delivered packages and maintains delivery log.
- Assists various departments with administrative tasks such as assembling packets and binders, reviewing and auditing forms, photo copying, scanning, and printing labels.
- Ensures executive copy machine is stocked with paper and consumable replacement parts are ordered and in stock.
- Provides the utmost confidentiality when handling sensitive information.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.