Manufacturing Technician opportunity with a manufacturing client located approximately 30 minutes West of the Durham, NC area. This is a third shift role responsible for performing machine operations to include CNC machine setup using precision measuring instruments to check and maintain quality of parts.
location: Mebane, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $41,600 - 49,900 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- CNC Machine and other related equipment set up
- Use precision measuring instruments to check and maintain quality and accuracy of results
- Perform basic repairs and maintenance as needed during production hours
- Perform any specified quality assurance checks
- Any other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Higher (AS Degree or Technical School training is a plus)
- Ability to set up and operate CNC Machines and other forming, grinding machines or assembly equipment to produce the desired Quality and Quantity of Parts
- Basic PLC knowledge and troubleshooting experience is a plus
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.