First shift Controls Technician needed for a client located just north of Cincinnati. This individual is heavily involved in improving capital equeipment and processes in the facility. Salary will be based on experience.
- Technical Associate degree
- Read and understand blueprints- mechanical, electrical and pneumatic
- Must possess an in-depth knowledge of PLC robot CNC programming and troubleshooting
- Must possess an in-depth knowledge of electronic/electrical circuits and test equipment
location: Lebanon, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design (program) develop and test machinery and equipment
- Implement changes to machinery Install new devices, fail safes
- Troubleshoot issues and discover root cause
- Must be able to program PLCs
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.